Along with her numerous charitable pursuits, the 25-year-old superstar is always finding ways to give back to her biggest fans - hitting the headlines for her acts of kindness almost as frequently as her much-discussed love life.
Taylor uses her hugely popular social networks (she has amassed a total following of over 140 million) like Instagram and Tumblr to form relationships with fans, re-blogging their posts, making them break-up playlists and leaving comments with Swift-style sweet and heartfelt relationship advice.
But the 'Blank Space' singer doesn't stop there, showing her appreciation by sending them presents and surprising them in person.
‘I love them,’ she says of her fans, in an exclusive interview with The Telegraph. 'I have to do everything I can to make their day better while I still can. [Sending presents] is fun for me. If I go a week without sending something, I start to feel sad.'
‘My fans make fun of me – it’s really cool. They have all these Gifs of me making an idiot of myself or tripping and falling on stage. They bring humour back into it for me.'
Here are the top 10 reasons she's the coolest celebrity around:
1. She sent Christmas care packages to her biggest fans
3. She stalked a fan on Tumblr and took a selfie with her
3. She tracked down a fan who waited in the cold for 20 hours
4. She asked her fans to star in her music video for 'Shake it Off'
5. She gave a fan $1989 to help pay off their student loan
6. She invited a superfan to her show after seeing him on Tumblr
7. She flew to Ohio to attend a fan's bridal shower
8. She invited fans to her house to listen to the new album
9. She made a lot of people's day in Connecticut
10. She gave fans in New York $90 to get a Chipotle
Click here to read the Telegraph's exclusive interview with Taylor Swift
Source - Telegraph